YOUR SELF-STORAGE SOLUTION IN LAPLACE
Conveniently located at 2217 West Airline Highway near the River Parish Hospital, our LaPlace location offers options for any self-storage need. Access your belongings at any time, day or night, with 24-hour access.
Combining several security measures, we make sure your self-storage unit is secure and safe. With security cameras running 24/7, your items are watched after at all times. We also have a secured gate, which requires a personalized access code upon entry. Our secured gate helps prevent intruders from entering and identifies each person arriving for additional security assurances.
Please Note: This Payment Portal is for LaPlace Location ONLY. Please include Unit Number when Paying Online.
LAPLACE SELF STORAGE UNITS
We provide different storage options to accommodate your belongings including climate-controlled storage units, regular storage units, and outdoor paved & green parking spaces.
5’x10’ - $40
10'x5' - $40
5’x15’ - $45
10’x10’ - $60
10’x15’ - $70
10’x20’ - $90
10’x25’ - $100
10’x30’ - $110
12’x40’ - $180
15'x10' - $70
High Cubes Conexes
8’x40’x9'6" - $120
5’x10’ - $60
10’x10’ - $80
10’x15’ - $110
10’x20’ - $150
Outdoor Paved and Green Parking Spaces
8'x17' - $40
12'x40' - $60
14'x35' - $50
12'x25' - $105
How LaPlace Self Storage Works for You
We pride ourselves on having competitive pricing that fits our customers’ budgets. We also offer simple month-to-month contracts so you know exactly what you’re getting. Our month-to-month contracts offer you flexibility. You will never be locked into a long-term contract with LaPlace Self Storage.
We have simple guidelines and rules for our units to make storage rental easy for you.
Storage Unit Rules
- • Rent is due on the 1st of every month
- • We do not accept cash or keep cash on site
- • We take major credit cards, personal checks, and money orders only
- • NSF checks will incur a $25 fee
- • We require a $25 refundable deposit
- • No dumping in or near the dumpsters
- • You must include your unit number with every payment to ensure the payment is being credited to the proper account
- • We have a 10 day grace period for payment after which a $10 fee is incurred and unit access is denied until payment
When you are ready to take your items out of storage we only require three actions
- Move out before the 1st of the month
- Notify us in writing that you are removing your items
- Remove any debris in the unit
2217 W Airline Hwy,
Laplace, LA 70068